About Dr. Kuhls
Dr. Kuhls is a Board Certified Pediatrician and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He received his medical degree from State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and completed his Pediatric training at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas.
In addition to his residency training in Pediatrics at Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Dr. Kuhls completed a fellowship in Pediatrics Infectious Diseases at UCLA School of Medicine.
- B.A., Eisenhower College, 1977
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, 1981
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas/Parkland Memorial Hospital, Pediatrics, 1981-1982
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas/Parkland Memorial Hospital, Pediatrics, 1982-1984
- UCLA School of Medicine, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 1984-1987
- REACH Primary Pediatric Pyschopharmacology Program (PPP), Mini-fellowship, Rochester, Minnesota, 2012-2013
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases